[Answered] My Site Keep Showing "server Error In '/' Application"

jetliweb

Hi,

I uploaded a new file about crystalreport to my website, then the error 500 occured:

Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine, Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Description: HTTP 500. Error processing request.

Stack Trace:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine, Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine, Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304'

at System.AppDomain.Load (System.String assemblyString, System.Security.Policy.Evidence assemblySecurity, Boolean refonly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.AppDomain.Load (System.String assemblyString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.AppDomain:Load (string)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load (System.String assemblyString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyPathResolver.GetAssemblyPath (System.String assemblyName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Now the point is I removed that new file, then error remains... I removed ALL files then put the backup files back(of course without new file), this error still remains... Don't know why?? Now I just want to get back to the previous status.

My site: jetwebhost.heliohost.org

Thank you!

Link?

Mono/asp.net has a tendency to cache code so the first time you load the page it might be a little slower as it processes the code, and then subsequent visits will be much faster since it's loading cached data. The downside to this is sometime changes you make don't show up immediately since it's using cached data. Time will fix this usually.

Hi,

This morning I removed all files, only keep default folder, then it shows "index of" page, looks okay.

Then I put a test project (almost blank), and this error occured:

"Server Error in '/' Application

Unrecognized attribute 'targetFramework'. (/home/jetliweb/public_html/Web.config line 1)

Description: HTTP 500. Error processing request.

"

I thought the default is .NET 4.0, so I corrected it to 3.5. But the error still remains...

I removed all, put them back, the error remains. Hope someone can help me out. Thank you!!

So you mean just keep waiting for a while then it would be okay?

Yes, mono clears its own cache. I'm not sure if it's based on time, or if it's based on how much cached code it has and then when new code is added it deletes the oldest, but cache issues like this clear themselves up with time (or an admin can clear it manually.)