[Solved] Suspended: Javadrah

Sorry for the late response, the reason for the delay was I was contemplating whether I could trust you. This is your third high load suspension and we go by three strikes and you're out. The only reason I even considered an unsuspension here was because you said you would uninstall rapidleech, but I've finally come to a conclusion.

Rapidleech isn't barred from the server but overuse of it is noticeable as it creates high load, this is your third suspension and you are just now saying you want to uninstall it. You had nearly 2 months since Krydos warned you about the issues rapidleech causes and you did nothing in that time frame. Furthermore, if I do unsuspend your account I can't verify that you do remove it nor can I verify beforehand whether there is any copyright material on your account from your use of rapidleech, which let's face it, that's what it's really used for.

It is because of these factors that I will not grant your unsuspension request.

The reason it took a while to respond to you was because your account had to be thoroughly inspected to make sure that there was no copyrighted material, or anything else that breaks our terms of service. There were a few files that were borderline, but it's possible that they aren't illegal.

Anyways if you want to create a backup of your account you may now do so with this link http://johnny.heliohost.org:2082/frontend/x3/backup/index.html