[Solved] Queued: Jonash

A. HelioHost username: jonash

B. HelioHost server: johnny

C. HelioHost main domain: www.ywander.com

Hello HelioHost staff,

When I tried to acces my website domain. I still get the account queued page, I guess it is already more then 24 hrs since I change my name servers from HelioHost name servers. Hope to have it fixed. Thanks in advance.

sincerely,

jonash (silentshadows)

Sorry for such silly questions but I'm new to such DNS stuffs. How could I update my dns records here on heliohost? For as what I have read in godaddy in which i purchased my domain name, It said "If your domain name is using third-party nameservers, you must contact that third party to update your DNS."

To update your DNS simply log into the registrar that you purchased your domain from. In your case it sounds like you used godaddy. Then delete any nameservers that may already be there and type in ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org

What that message means about using third party DNS servers is that godaddy won't be able to directly edit the contents of the ywander.com.db files that are served when someone requests your domain. Most people don't need to worry about that though since cPanel takes care of all that behind the scenes. If you're curious about what it looks like here is the link http://johnny.heliohost.org:2082/frontend/x3/zoneedit/advanced.html