[Inactive] Stopbadware Reports

Guest Picrofo

Your account was suspended because we received a report of malware from a third party. A request to review your account has been sent in and you can keep watch over new developments at http://www.stopbadware.org/clearinghouse/search?url=http://picrofo.tk/

• Like 1

Guest Picrofo

Thanks a lot for your kind and quick reply. Is there something I can do to remove the malware? I have been using the cPanel's File Manager to upload my files, so I think that the malware was unintentionally hosted. If there is something I can do to help, I'd be very grateful if you please let me know.

Your domains were originally blacklisted by GFI in december, since that time picrofo was suspended and cleaned his account, gourav you recreated yours, so it's possible that the reports are outdated which is why we asked a review be done. Even if we unsuspended your accounts your users would receive browser warnings about malware, which might scare them off. In the meantime I think we should wait and see what their review concludes.

@Shinryuu. Yes you are very correct I've got some permission related issues which was hard to resolve and hence i need to recreate my account. Ok Shinryuu I can wait but jus a concern that this should not go too long. Thanks a lot for your prompt response.

if u keep it suspended, I am afraid if they will clear my account. Since clearing house FAQ says a team will visit my site manually and find out if its still infected but when they visit my site they will find suspension page.

@ Shinryuu do u thing they will still pass my site without seeing it. Moreover they are taking too long, is it a good idea to block accounts.

Has anyone figured out what stopbadware.org found on these sites that caused them to get flagged? Is it malware/viruses/malicious code? Were they alleged phishing/scam sites? Their site and their reports seem to be rather devoid of any actual information.