[Solved] High Volume Of 504 Gateway Timeout Errors For My Sub Domain

armitaage

cPanel username: armitege

Main Domain: armitaage2.heliohost.org

Server: stevie

Hi,

My site has started experiencing a high frequency of 504 gateway timeout errors today but I am at a loss as to what may be causing them. There has been no notification in cPanel of me going over any limits and there has been nothing entered in my error log that I can see. From time to time I can access my pages but the problem recurs again shortly afterwards. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

504 and 502 gateway errors usually only come from your ISP, but they can be caused by many things like network latency or a website loading too slowly. Your site loads nice and fast for me. Is this issue still occurring for you?

I am getting reports of 504 errors occurring for other users of my site as well and the time is almost random. Also when they start occurring, they persist for quite a few minutes. At the time of this post it is running fine, but I don't know that it won't recur in 10 minutes from now. As far as I know, not all of my users are using the same isp. Also, many of my users are on mobile devices and at the time when they experience 504 errors with my site they do not experience issues with other sites.