[Solved] Suspended: Rapidleech Abusers

As this is your third suspension for high server load your unsuspension request is being denied, if you would like we can move your account to Johnny which has a higher threshold before it starts high load suspensions.

As this is your third suspension for high server load your unsuspension request is being denied, if you would like we can move your account to Johnny which has a higher threshold before it starts high load suspensions.

Everyone uploads files to their accounts. If they didn't we would host a whole bunch of identical empty websites.

If "What do you use your accounts for?" is too complicated for you to understand perhaps "Why have you been suspended for high load so many times?" and "What have you done to prevent this high load?" would be better questions for you.

at writing this post time: Johnny's server load: [ down ]...

Please temporary active account just for backup files.

It seems you limit the bandwidth of each account to 1GB even less!!!!

Good bye HelioLESS !!!

Thank you for your 2 years free service.

We actually allow unlimited bandwidth.

We gave you a more than reasonable number chances to reduce the load your account creates and as far as we can tell you did absolutely nothing to correct the issue. The reason the uptime is better on Stevie is because we suspend accounts (like yours) that cause enough load to interrupt the performance of the other accounts on Stevie. On Johnny we allow accounts (like yours) free reign to experiment and cause a lot more load thus the downtime is a lot more. I just find it rather of humourous that you refuse to have your account on Johnny because of the downtime when accounts like yours are the cause of it.

Mr Krydos! After the second suspension I recently used host just for show some pictures(30-40) in a third-party forum .

The maximum of visiting those pictures is 10-20 per day which consume 10MB bandwidth per day! No any active script or php file or any database! Just a few pics and a simple under construction html page.

Please check consume of my account during 2 months ago and see that.

Your account was found to be running at least 6 different rapidleech installs, and several webproxies, which is not explicitly forbidden, and used in moderation wouldn't cause problems. However in your case you'd go days with nearly no load and suddenly you'd start using rapidleech heavily, causing massive load spikes in a day. When the server gets too bogged down it starts looking for ways to free up resources by suspending accounts that are being abusive starting with the highest load-causing account until the server load drops to normal parameters.

To get an idea of how bad your abuse was, in one day you used 10% of the total RAM available on Stevie, while on any given day all users with Java enabled on Johnny use 10% of the total RAM available on Johnny; Stevie has more RAM available than Johnny. Apache on Stevie uses about 12% of Stevie's RAM on any given day, meaning that your account was nearly using as much memory as the service that serves all websites hosted on Stevie.

I never used the rapidleech and web proxies in last 2 month(even in last one year)!!! It just installed! No using of them. Even one use! They are absolutely private. Not public.

I wonder and be shocked about using 10% of ram. Does rapidleech or proxies consume it ?!

You are responsible for anything you install on your account, and any load it causes. Installing something with no intention to use it doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but if you say so. Besides, just having rapidleech installed doesn't get you suspended, but both rapidleech and webproxies cause a ton of load when used so having it installed on your account is just begging to be suspended for high load.