Graphics Software

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually like photoshop cs2... and i am affraid that cs3 would throw me off on where all the controls and features are.

hey richard...if you're used to the layout of cs2, you won't have much trouble with cs3...there are some cool new features that might throw you off at first, but if you really wanted, you could make it look just like cs2...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would really stick with fireworks as its features and layouts (or whatever you call it) is quite similar to flash's. Most probably that's because they're from the same company. I hope fireworks also comes up with new features.

I usually use Adobe Illustrator, I have Photoshop but never tried it....I always thought it was for photos....lol

I will give Photoshop it a try soon, I wanna see what you guys think is so good about it <_< , lol.

I also use old simple Microsoft Paint. It is free and so simple and easy to use. You can do so many things than you think in Microsoft paint. It is old fashioned but works for me. :)

The only thing I like in Microsoft Paint is that it is quick otherwise you can not select a certain portion of an image and when you enter text in front of the image then some part of the screen gets the white background automatically. That's why I use fireworks most of the time.

Well, I have recently installed a program called Eye Candy. IT IS AWESOME!!! I suggest you guys download the free version of it, if there is one, I made the flames in my header of my personal site with it. There are a bunch of other "filters" that you can apply to your photo's and text in photoshop.

Is it a sort of extra tool for photoshop or is it another software itself? I asked because I do not want to spend more money buying photoshop. If I find out that it isn't an extra tool for photoshop but is a software itself then I'll download it from the net otherwise it'll just be a waste of time downloading it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I personally think flash is the best drawing tool out there.

I used to pee off my computer teacher by using flash to draw everything when she would want us to do it in Photoshop or Corel Draw. Havnt used fireworks though, whats it like?

I personally think flash is the best drawing tool out there.

I used to pee off my computer teacher by using flash to draw everything when she would want us to do it in Photoshop or Corel Draw. Havnt used fireworks though, whats it like?

Flash is fine for flat shading and animation. That's not always the case, though.

Fireworks is like Photoshop for the Web. You get a range of different tools such as image slicing and optimization settings.

Is it a sort of extra tool for photoshop or is it another software itself? I asked because I do not want to spend more money buying photoshop. If I find out that it isn't an extra tool for photoshop but is a software itself then I'll download it from the net otherwise it'll just be a waste of time downloading it.

It's a software in its self but is meant as a plugin for photoshop