Graphics Software

Hi i am new and over the past couple of hours i have gone through the whole forum and i cant seem to find much on graphics so i am starting this for people to recommend which graphics software is the best to use, also can you list any free software that has the same or simmillar features to software which costs money (eg photoshop).

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photoshop and GIMP, really all I've ever needed for 2D... ever. 3DS Max 8 allows you to create 3D renderings, and Adobe Premiere is great for video editing (both commercial). Corel Painter is great to use with a drawing tablet. That's all I can think of right now.

• 1 month later...

i use photoshop, i havent tried GIMP but ive heard of it.

if u want something for vector images get illistrator(by adobe) u cant do as much as photoshop but its still good to have.

another one is macromedia fireworks, its also by adobe but its not as advanced as photoshop, its not free but i snaked it off the school pc's :P you can do the same basic work as u do in photoshop its just different to use.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
it wasnt illegal. I just read all your rules, your Etiquette Guide open, and your Official Spam Guide and your Official Rules Guide. There is nothing about Illegal Content in any of your rules.

I've given him back his points. However, like awsomejoe23 said, it's common sense that you don't post warez and things of the sort.

djbob forgot to put it in, so I did, make note of that.