[Answered] Error Register

Nomak

We're sorry, but that domain has already been taken. Please go back and enter a different domain.

It was registered in "Jonny server". Request to delete the domain for several hours more than 48.

http://wiki.helionet.org/Moving_your_account

trying to register on "stevie server"

Displays the error that my domain is registered... not removed completely: my domain > randomforo.com

The domain is pointing to a different host (ns1.skn1.com and ns2.skn1.com).

If you want to park your domain here, you need to change the NS-records to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org

cPanel prevents you from adding domain that are already used.

If you got that error trying to create a new account then it probably means that your old account had not been deleted yet. Yes, most deletions take place in the range between 5 seconds and 24 hours, but during extended sessions of high load it can sometimes take even longer for an account to be deleted. If you take a look at http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor/ you can see that Johnny has been experiencing quite a bit of high load lately.

I have checked, and your old account on Johnny with the domain randomforo.com has now been deleted and you should be able to create your new account using the same domain now. If you encounter any further errors let us know and we can take another look.