[Solved] Unable To Log Into Cpanel

Immacio

I have tried multiple times to log into CPanel with multiple passwords and im pretty sure i've tried all the passwords i know, but i am still unable to log in. Also i tried sending a password reset to my email but i haven't received it yet. I am using the Johnny server

It appears that account is not in our database, the reason for this could be that you did not log in for some time and your account was deleted for inactivity.

When you sign up to create an account you should receive two emails. One as soon as you submit your account information, and another when the system attempts to create your account. If you locate those two emails they might contain an error message that would help us understand why your account wasn't created. If you created your account months or years ago, then it might have deleted from inactivity as Shinryuu said. The solution to preventing your account from being flagged as inactive is to log into your account at http://heliohost.org/ at least once every 30 days.

I can see that there is an account with the username immacio in the creation queue, which means you should have received the first email. Once the system gets to trying to create your account you should receive the second email. Let us know if this creation fails too, and providing the error message from the email will help us troubleshoot it.