[Solved] Suspended: Zodiaco

i ve been installing antivirus im looking for a good plugin for Wordpress, i just know to use wordpress i dont know how to edit codes, and i dont know what kind of virus it could be this file,

i hope you can help me, im able to do averything you told me to fix this kind of problems cuz its been more frecuently

You've proven yourself unable to handle the malware problem you have, even with several people explaining what the cause is. This time your account was found to have 5 pieces of malware of type PHP.Shell, furthermore your account was suspended for causing high server load.

It is for these reasons that I am denying your unsuspension request.

if i erase the blog where the problem come from i could finish this problem? i cant believe that 5 viruses are in to my panel, as i can see al this viruses com from the THEMES, ive been useing themes from

http://www.fabthemes.com/

even i analized them before installing but i dont know why now are showing up so many problems, i dont work with viruses, it could be my themes, or a plugin, dont know, but, if i have to erase a blog ill erase it it doesnt worth it cuz i really want to work with heliohost

and i dont know the cause of high server load im going to look in the internet how to solve it, i know im not very capable to use cpanel, but i just need practice, and read more often about this,

i would be grateful, if you tell me the specs i need to change to keep cool in this hosting cuz i dont want to be banned or whatever

thanks for the point, i speak spanish, if you speak spanish too i could fix this problems more fast

hello sorry for this, i dont know if there is other moderator here, and i have my last post like solvet

but i have a lot of questions

Shinryuu

told me that i have 5 php.shell viruses, and i caused, high server load

im new on this, i donk have a long knowlage about this kind of problems

i just wanted to know if i can do something to fix it because i want to keep my self in heliohost.org

if the problem could be my wordpress themes, that i download them from fabthemes.com

i will erase them, but i need to some body to guide me inside this little problem

i dont know about what is causing high load server, but i as i see i just need to find what is useing so muny recourses, and delete it.

hello im new on this

so please try not to use a very technic languaje

i been hacked by malwares, spywares and even ive been causing high load server

i wanted to know how to avoid this problems

for example i ve been useing themes from fabthemes.com they should be secure, but all viruses are on themes carpet

so what am i doing wrong?

even i have viruses in 5 php.shell files

im havin serious problems with moderators about this, im not any kind of hacker or something like that im just exposed

and as i dont have such a knowlage about this problems i wasnt taking care too much it just appear a virus asked where it was and i just delete the whole file

but now im in troubles and i seriously need some help!

hello im new on this

so please try not to use a very technic languaje

i been hacked by malwares, spywares and even ive been causing high load server

i wanted to know how to avoid this problems

for example i ve been useing themes from fabthemes.com they should be secure, but all viruses are on themes carpet

so what am i doing wrong?

even i have viruses in 5 php.shell files

im havin serious problems with moderators about this, im not any kind of hacker or something like that im just exposed

and as i dont have such a knowlage about this problems i wasnt taking care too much it just appear a virus asked where it was and i just delete the whole file

but now im in troubles and i seriously need some help!

You obviously misunderstood the issue here. Shinryuu wasn't denying your request so that you would post five new topics regarding the same suspension in four different subforums; he was simply asking you what the point of unsuspending your account is if you so far appear to have taken zero measures to prevent this from happening again. Give us some sort of assurance that you will do your best to make sure this doesn't happen again or explain what you have already done, and then we can decide if it's worth it to unsuspend your account. For all we know you're the one uploading the malware on purpose, and throwing a temper tantrum by making a bunch of spam posts isn't helping your case.

ive been scanning all backups recently, but my antivirus cant detect any virus, i used AVG from my college computers, and here in home i use panda cloud antivirus and i just have to install immunet 3.0 powered by ClamAV

ive been useing lots of antivirus plugins to detect any virus, but still without luck

ive been useing WP themes from fabthemes.com that they suppose to be secure

i dont like to use file management very often because i dont know that am i doing or looking in that place, i dont understand codes, but i just been erasing every file you told me, maybe i should had edit the code instead of erase it, dont know

i ve been looking on the web for some responses but they use a very technic languaje that i cant understand, i havent been very active lately for the college and because i dont want to made a mistake, but it still happening, hardly i know what am i doing and this hackers or viruses keep appearing more faster than i could solve any problem for my own

i just can use plugin from WP but i dont know what to do inside the file manager, that my biggest problem, and tell me stupid but still cant find how to use and manage my panel

other thing where can i check for my recourse consumition, recently you told me that i caused high load server, i want to know what it means and what i must have to do to fix it and have my web in line

Since it appears as if no other Heliohost staff members would like to give you another chance I have moved your account to the Johnny server and unsuspended it. The reason you have been moved between servers is because the malware files that you keep getting on your account are causing high load and negatively affecting the other users located on Stevie. Perhaps if you can go several months on Johnny without getting any more malware or causing any other problems we can give you the ok to move your account back to Stevie and you can benefit from the increased uptime and stability that Stevie offers.

I have also removed the malware files on your account. They were:

/home/zodiaco/public_html/rednatura31.tk/wp-content/themes/Mentor/cache/external_37bb614aea48f68651a4c06998a2d4d4.php
/home/zodiaco/public_html/rednatura31.tk/wp-content/themes/Mentor/cache/external_fd40ea2b1910b4f445362c6cbce65820.php
/home/zodiaco/public_html/rednatura31.tk/wp-content/themes/Mentor/cache/external_1fcc38d353242be01810721334b46742.php
/home/zodiaco/public_html/rednatura31.tk/wp-content/themes/Mentor/cache/external_6a6255b0dd5df120b3778e577dbad069.php
/home/zodiaco/public_html/rednatura31.tk/wp-content/themes/Mentor/cache/external_29db131e8d529025e29d9c48fc7b3fb3.php

You should now be able to log into your account at http://heliohost.org/

Let us know if you have any problems logging in, or if you have any further questions about preventing malware.

thanks a lot for the chance, today - tonight my internet was cut off, tomorrow morning im going to locate, fix and solve the problem, thanks a lot for this chance, i wanted to know where can i write about my progress, and ask for some help