[Solved] Queued: Mrbusy

User Account: mrbusy

Server: Stevie

Main Domain: doddimeade.com

Description:

I have attempted to register the add-on domain "cobraconsultants.com" with mixed results.

The domain itself shows the "queued" page, but this has been in place for over three weeks now.

I have no visible option reflecting the existence of the add-on domain and cannot re-add it.

I have manually removed the folders created for this add-on domain, but this did not fix the issue.

Please help! :)/>

Best regards,

Karl.

It looks like everything is set up correctly right now; the only problem is the domain was last edited 16.5 hours ago. 16.5 is less than the 24 hours that one can expect each new domain to show queued for. Just wait an additional 7.5 hours without changing anything and if it still shows as queued try clearing your browser cache. If it still shows queued after clearing your browser cache let us know and we can take another look.

I cannot see any of the options in my cPanel under "Add-on Domains" or "Subdomains". Nor do I have the associated folders (which I deleted in my attempted clean-up, anyway).

I have gone through the process again (via "Add-on Domains") in my cPanel for doddimeade.com, but it seems to hang on "Add Domain". It does eventually show a result, which seems to report that the "cobraconsultants.doddimeade.com" subdomain already exists or it reports that it is owned by an existing user (!).

As reported, this is not seen anywhere in my configuration, so I can't go and delete any of the reported domains/subdomains.

...I'll wait for another 24 hours (from having tried again just now) and see where I stand. If I still see the "queued" page, I'll report it again in this thread. Although, I've just got this error:

• Error from park wrapper: cobraconsultants.com is already configured.

:(

Thank you for the quick response! :)

Cobraconsultants.com still wasn't working right so I deleted it from the system completely and made sure all traces of it was gone. Then I created it for you as an addon domain on your account. It looks like everything is set up correctly now, and if you visit http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/frontend/x3/addon/index.html you should be able to see it listed as an addon domain now. Give it another 24 hours from the time of this post and the domain should be working. Let us know if you have any other issues with this or any domains.