[Solved] Suspended: Zodiaco

Third time this month!

now why?

whats the problem?

to try to solve it FAST i was working on my web page

Username: zodiaco

Domain: emprendedorcentral.tk

sorry for the languaje i was desesperated, cause, i was just working when in one moment my account shout down

i dont know what to do to avoid this kind of problems, you all tell me to modify my code, but im a novice on this stuff i dont know what are you talking about guys, there is an antivirus i can use for this problems? like a plugin for wordpress? i dont know nothing about code editing, i just can add or remove images from file assist, or use wordpress panel, i dont know how to use or edit the directory, FTP, even i dont know what its name is XD

sorry

thanks for help

Edited by zodiaco
Removed inappropriate language

When you post in this topic, please follow the rules:

If you believe that your account is incorrectly suspended:

1) Create a new topic named "Suspended: hh_username", replacing hh_username with your HelioHost username

2) In your post, include the following information:

a. your HelioHost username

b. the server your account is on

c. your HelioHost main domain

If you provide the necessary information, it is a lot easier for us to help you.

Also, please don't use inappropriate language on our forums, thank you.

---------

Your account was suspended for the following reason:

Malware. 1 file(s). PHP.Hide FOUND

That means that there are some malware files found on your account.

For your safety and to protect your website from potential further corruption the account has been suspended.

To find the infected files we recommend making a backup of your site, download the backup file to your computer, and scan the backup using a reputable virus and malware scanner. If you're having trouble locating the offending files please ask and we can provide more information.

If you are you certain that it is a false-positive, we strongly encourage you to file a false positive form here: http://cgi.clamav.net/sendvirus.cgi

Your account should be unsuspended now, but keep in mind that this is a temporary unsuspension. You have 24 hours starting at the time of this post to clean your account of any and all malicious files or your account will be resuspended.

As this is your third suspension for the same reason, I'd suggest you to fix whatever vulnerability you have on your site. It's either a bad CMS plugin (many of which are nothing but backdoors), or you just have vulnerable code.

Hello i have my account not suspended, but the malware is still there

can you please show me where exactly is? cause, i scan all my backups and no virus is showing up

i scanned wirh AVG

my username: zodiaco

domain: emprendedorcentral.tk

thanks for the time

im going to keep watching this folder, i dont know why it create a php documen,

As this is your third suspension for the same reason, I'd suggest you to fix whatever vulnerability you have on your site. It's either a bad CMS plugin (many of which are nothing but backdoors), or you just have vulnerable code.