[Answered] Few Questions About Stevie Ssl

DAKSH101

Today I just find out that heliohost offering SSL stevie with $12. I have few questions please don't mind :D/&--#62;

1. Is it for lifetime or some times?

2. If I go for SSL I will for using SSL certificate in my site. I can afford $12 but I can't afford SSL certificate's yearly price which would be more around $100 or more. So is there any ssl provider provides ssl certificates excluding cacert. I tried cacert it's good the problem is cacert's root certificate not installed in any browser so if users see the error they would be cranky. So is there any free ssl certificate provider with root certificate in all browser? (I know that sounds insane but still :)/&--#62; )

3. Will I get suspended if my site use high cpu in SSL? (I don't use high cpu by my will I only had that accident just once still could not find the exact reason but I took some steps so it might not happen in future.)

Thanks in advance.

The $12 fee for your IP address is a one time payment. You only have to pay it once.

To the extent of my knowledge, there are no free certificate authories with the root cert already installed for obvious reasons. If everyone could get a free and accepted certificate, there would be no way to determine phising from legitimate sites.

SSL does not cause high load.

Historically, Heliohost just charges once for the dedicated IP and you can use it for the life of your account. However if we start running low on dedicated IPs we might have to switch it to $12 per year.

Paying for a dedicated IP does not make your account immune to suspensions, if that's what your asking. The only thing that reduces your chance of being suspended for high load is moving your account to Johnny, but you're still not immune to high load suspensions; Johnny just has a higher threshold to allow people opportunity for experimentation.