[Solved] I Wish To Continue With Two Accounts.

gourav

Hi Admins,

First of all sincere thanks Heliohost team for giving this beautiful service for free.

I accept that despite of reading about one account per user I have created two accounts. Although I din got any mail so far but still i felt its better to be safe than to be late.

So I am a freelancer web developer cum a research student. At times i need multiple programming environment and hence I've created an account on Johnny. To stage and deploy my scripts for demonstration to my clients. But since Johnny crashes now and then and hence it was affecting me a lot.

The need of having a stable server to host at least my database with more uptime so that some of my remote apps and crons can work nicely made it necessary for me to create another account on Stevie.

Since I need multi-language support too which is being offered only by Johnny. Hence I couldn't delete It. I respect heliohost and never wants to violates its code of conduct, which I already did and I am sorry for that.

I still wish to maintain both of my accounts because I need both stability and multi platform support, Hence I request you to please allow me to go with them.

In case if my request can't be considered then please let me know. Also request you to give me some time to before deleting my account so that I can have backups

My account ids are "gourav" and "sonu".

Your request to continue with one account on Stevie and one account on Johnny has been granted. However, creating more than these two accounts, or breaking any of our other rules could still result in suspension of all accounts involved. Thanks for asking permission.