[Solved] Sudden Mysql Database Disappearance

burnedtoast

I got an email saying that my account was disabled because no one logged into cPanel in over a month. I went and executed the renewal script and my website was up agian... except with one very important part missing. The MySQL database have suddenly seemed as kthey have lost all of the info stored within them. Also the web applications no longer have access to them rendering my site almost completely unusable. I've had problems with MySQL before but I wonder what caused this. Also I tried to see what was happening by using phpMyAdmin but apparently I can't log into that anymore either.

Server: Stevie

User: toast

Domain: burnedtoast.cu.cc

All of my databases were affected.

It looks like there was some hiccup during suspension/unsuspension that caused your account to end up partially unsuspended and partially still suspended. I manually suspended and unsuspended it again to sync everything up to the same state, and it looks like it's all working again now. When I first visited your domain it just said database error, now there is a joomla install with contents so I'm assuming there was no data lost. Let us know if anything else is acting weird still.