[Solved] Suspended: Stash

That account isn't suspended. Did you reactivate your account or did you get the password wrong in filezilla. The second scenario would put the account in the brute-force protection list after a few failed login attempts.

Hi

It started from your email on March 7 saying:

"Your hosting account at HelioHost has been suspended for inactivity.

When I try to go to my address in the browser I get this message:

Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.&--#60;/p&--#62;

&--#60;p style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;"&--#62;Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@stashare.heliohost.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.&--#60;/p&--#62;

&--#60;p style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;"&--#62;More information about this error may be available in the server error log.&--#60;/p&--#62;

&--#60;p style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;"&--#62;Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.&--#60;/p&--#62;

&--#60;hr style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;" /&--#62;

&--#60;address style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;"&--#62;

Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenS&--#60;/address&--#62;

The first thing to try on 500 errors is rename or delete your .htaccess file(s) and see if the page starts working. Let us know if your site continues showing 500 errors even after removing .htaccess.