[Solved] Update Email - Technica

Anurag

Hello team , I Changed Server from johnny to Stevie .

Please Update Email for Account in Stevie of .

Username = technica

Domain - technicalhelps.org

Please Update Email to anuragsharmaawasthi@gmail.com

Reason - unable To reset password and Unable to log in Cpanel .

Please Solve this Issue ASAP also PM me The Details and Hide my Email details in this post ,

Best Regards

Anurag

We are unable to change email addresses for users because if we did then anyone who wanted to gain control of any account on our servers could just make a request to change the email address on an account and the true owner would be locked out. If you want to change your contact address you can use this link http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/frontend/x3/contact/index.html If you are unable to log into your account, and the automated password reset isn't working we can provide a manual password reset. Let us know if you need the manual password reset.

• Like 1

And Please Manually reset my password ASAP , and [solved] this issue . Thanks in Advance ,

A new password has been tested and sent to the email address on record.

Will you send it in your gmail id . becuse I'll using google Apps for mail that's why i can't get any email from your host,

Try looking in your junk/spam folder, I've received test emails from myself in there.

Please send email to anuragsharmaawasthi@gmail.com , As per verification i'll update my WHOIS record with anuragsharmaawasthi@gmail.com ,

And Sorry I think Technicalhelps.org Emails didn't work correctly ,

Best

We are unable to change email addresses for users because if we did then anyone who wanted to gain control of any account on our servers could just make a request to change the email address on an account and the true owner would be locked out.

Same applies to manual password resets