[Solved] Cannot Access Cpanel

softlab

a. infopar

b. infopar.heliohost.org

c. Johnny.

I cannot login to cPanel using my password. System says "Login attemp failed". I also tried to reset my password, but I did not receive any mail to complete the step. What's happening?

Thanks

My guess is you or someone else has set off brute-force protection. Did you perhaps change passwords recently and use an FTP program? Your best bet is to wait a while for our brute-force system to stop harassing you. All I can tell you for sure right now is that your account isn't suspended or anything like that.

You are not, as of the timestamp of this post, listed under the brute force protection, but you may have been 40 minutes ago. Are you able to log in now? If not let us know and we might need to manually reset your password.

You must have been blocked by brute force protection then as Shinryuu suggested, and it had already cleared on it's own by the time I checked. Brute force protection can be caused by typing your username or password wrong multiple times, or it might be caused by someone trying to break into your account. If it's the first then it can be kind of annoying, but if it's the latter it can be the difference between losing control of your account to some hacker so you can see why it's necessary.