[Answered] Blocked Email To Att

Eleusis

I don't think Microsoft runs the email for AT&T. From what I can find it looks like yahoo runs the email for them if anyone does, and yahoo isn't blocking us as far as I can tell. I don't have an AT&T email, nor can I create one because everything I found says that they are not accepting new signups. Do you have an AT&T email address that I can send a test mail to? If I can see the full headers and everything of the returned email or lack thereof it would help troubleshoot this issue. If you own a problematic AT&T email address and don't mind my sending you a test email you may PM the email address to me to keep it from prying bot eyes, but if you do send me a PM make sure you post on this thread letting me know I have the new message because otherwise I'll never check them or see it.

The mail server IP address(es) associated with your request will be

removed from the block list within 24-48 hours from the date of

this notification. AT&T, Bellsouth, SBC and any affiliates do NOT

intentionally block legitimate mail in the course of our anti-spam

initiatives and regret any inconvenience this may have caused.

what happened was, shortly before you replied to this, I tried it and it worked.

one thing that has been happening, is there has been Network and Cellpohone outages all over the country in spots and seems to be random. This has been mostly since the beginning of the year

regular poeple I message and email, will stop ansering and dont know till days later that something is wrong. No answered calls either

it wuold be nice to have a Site with a MAP that reports this, because if Cellphones go down we mighht nerver know till too late.

no one seems to understand how vulnerable we are if the Cellphones or Internet goes down. No Gas, ATMs, Cash Registers etc...

thanks

'ljk