[Solved] Suspended: Javadrah

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

PLEASE NOTE: This is your second suspension for this issue. A third suspension for high server load may be permanent.

It's been suspended again, so I can't look myself.

This time it was suspended for inactivity since he didn't ever log in after it was unsuspended for high load, and his last log in was in January.

After reactivating his account it took me approximately four seconds to determine that if you don't want to be suspended again your best bet would be removing rapidleech. Technically rapidleech isn't illegal and you won't get suspended for having it installed, but when used it causes massive load and in my experience most people use it to download virus infested crap that will get your account suspended for malware too. Plus unless you have it hidden and secured really well any random person who finds it can download whatever malicious crap onto your account. In short, rapidleech is a really bad idea unless you enjoy having your account suspended constantly.