[Solved] Suspended: Reedreed

I understand and I did not read the rules prohibiting multiple accounts. I have another member in my family who created one of the accounts and I admittedly created the rest. If I knew it was going to be a problem, I would have just created add-on domains. It is a very generous policy. Her account is stndxx and the account I would like to keep is reedreed. If we cannot both keep our accounts I would like to keep reedreed. I really appreciate your time and your service. If there is any way for me to access cpanel temporarily on the suspended accounts to download my websites it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again.

The account reedreed has been unsuspended.

If there is any way for me to access cpanel temporarily on the suspended accounts to download my websites it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again.

Only one account can be unsuspended at a time. If you wish we can email a link to download a backup of the suspended accounts so you can combine them into one account, or we can unsuspend the accounts one at a time so you can make your own backups but only one account will be unsuspended at a time.

I have another member in my family who created one of the accounts and I admittedly created the rest. ... Her account is stndxx ...

Her account looks remarkably similar to your accounts but that's just my opinion I guess, and you've been more honest than most people are about everything else so far, so she can keep her account too. Have her create a forum account and request the unsuspension on the new forum account though so we have a record of it please.