[Solved] Queued: Mattress

mattress67

I didn't think so either, but when I check the status of my account, I get nothing. When I try to login to the panel, I get a timeout. When I visit my site, I get a timeout. I've cleared my cache, but not sure why this would effect website access from an iPhone/iPad.

Any help in regards to my account would be appreciated.

I just logged into my Stevie account and it responded quickly, try changing to wifi if you're using a mobile connection on those devices or if you're using wifi get to where you have a good connection.

Actually just the opposite. I noticed that I have access via my iPhone which is not on my home network. All devices on my home network are prohibiting Heliohost login access. Not sure why, but there was a recent update to my Apple Airport device. Could be cox cable too. I need to investigate those avenues.

Thanks.

Try logging in via cpanel.yourdomain.com

Sounds like your traffic through port 2082 is being blocked, the url there should go through because it uses port 80 which is standard http.

Your IP was blocked on February 8th for suspicious numbers of FTP connections. 222 connections before it was blocked on the 8th. 284 connections on the 7th. 282 connections on the 6th. 287 connections on the 5th. 281 connections on the 4th, and so on. Recently we've seen a large number of bots trying to brute force their way into accounts on our systems, and your IP seems to have been caught up in our response to those attacks.

Your IP address has been unblocked, and you should now be able to connect to your account normally. It sounds like you have something automatically uploading with about 300 FTP connections per day, and glancing at your website I'm guessing it's weather data? If this is correct I can whitelist your account to prevent this from happening again.