[Solved] Changing Domain Name - Unchanged After 4 Days

diabolicfreak

cPanel username : diabolic

current main domain : eminemrhapsody.co.cc

server : stevie

new domain: freehostarena.com

i can't change main domain manually in http://heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/domain

its been 4 days since i tried changing using the script, but still nothing has happened

I removed the freehostarena.com domain from the addon list and deleted all files associated with it

Please please help

Thanks in advance

If you have the domain already added as a parked or an addon domain when you try to use the main domain change tool it will fail because the domain is already set up. The solution is to first delete the domain you are trying to change to your main domain, and once all traces of it are gone from your cPanel then use the main domain change tool again.

Have you tried changing your main domain again since you deleted the addon domain? When you log into cPanel on the top of the stats section on the left side of of the screen it will show your current main domain, and if the main domain change goes through it will instantly show up there for you to verify that it worked. Let us know if you're still having problems changing your main domain.

Oh, and by the way, your username isn't diabolicfreak.