[Answered] Suspended Domain -> Access Ftp?

Thmz

Hello, my

domain got suspended for the third time so I guess it's not possible to recover it. (I don't understand btw how it can be suspended for too much server usage because it's only a website with a form)

Is it somehow possible to get my files back? My latest backup doesn't have some crucial files and I can't acces the FTP because it's suspended. :/

The domain is metro-webdesign.heliohost.org and account is thzm

Best regards, Thomas

I don't understand btw how it can be suspended for too much server usage because it's only a website with a form

I always find it interesting how people never try to fix whatever is causing their account to be suspended until they've used up all of their chances. The reason we give people three strikes is so that they can ask questions or make changes to their site to reduce load or fix whatever the problem is. Maybe I'm mistaken, and you're still not interested in fixing your website.

Anyways, within a few seconds of looking at the logs I quickly realized why your simple "website with a form" keeps getting suspended. From midnight PST until the time of your suspension at 9:30am PST your account used almost 300% more system memory than the second highest memory usage account, and not only that but your account was the highest CPU usage over the same period. That kind of resources usage is not acceptable on a shared host.

Is it somehow possible to get my files back? My latest backup doesn't have some crucial files and I can't acces the FTP because it's suspended. :/

A link to your account backup has been emailed to your hosting account contact email address.