[Solved] Request For Deploy

softlab

a. infopar

b. infopar.heliohost.org

c. Johnny.

Please, deploy webCat.war, new version.

I take also the opportunity to ask you if you could please delete two files in the folder webCat (log\webCat.log and log\webCat.log.lck) I'm non able to delete (553 Prohibited file name error for both files).

I take the opportunity to ask you if you could please delete two files in the folder webCat (log\webCat.log and log\webCat.log.lck) I'm non able to delete (553 Prohibited file name for both files).I take the opportunity to ask you if you could please delete two files in the folder webCat (log\webCat.log and log\webCat.log.lck) I'm non able to delete (553 Prohibited file name for both files).I take the opportunity to ask you if you could please delete two files in the folder webCat (log\webCat.log and log\webCat.log.lck) I'm non able to delete (553 Prohibited file name for both files).

Thanks

Deployed. http://infopar.heliohost.org/webCat/

The files you listed weren't actually in the log folder, but had the username log\\webCat.log and log\\webCat.log.lck and I deleted them anyways. Keep in mind that in unix environments directory slashes are forward, ie:

/home/infopar/public_html/webCat/log/webCat.log

not backslashes like in windows environments, ie:

c:\windows\sucks.exe

in unix environments directory slashes are forward, ie: /home/infopar/public_html/webCat/log/webCat.log not backslashes like in windows environments, ie: c:\windows\sucks.exe

I see what you did there ;).