[Solved] Suspended: Ksugroup

My account was suspended due to 2 of us being logged in at the same time.

We had created this website for the purpose of working on a group project for school, so there will be at least more than 1 user at a time logged into the account.

I understand this may be a type of violation of the terms of service, but we are working on a group project and need more than 1 user to be able to be logged in at any time to work on the webpages as well as our database.

Can we please have this account un-suspened so we can continue to work on our group project?

Also, if I already have an account why was I forced to make another account to post on the forums? Doesn't it use the same login database?

Anyways, there is a group of 4 of us, and at anytime anyone of us could be logged in to work on our website and database, like I stated, we are using this for a group project for our class.

Thanks!

cPanel: ksugroup

Thanks

Your account is not suspended. Have you tried clearing your cache?

I've never tested it, but I suspect that if multiple people are logged into cPanel at the same time it would probably prevent log ins, log out the other instances of the same account, or flag your account with brute force protection. I would suggest using FTP to log in simultaneously because you can have as many FTP connections open at once to the same account as you wish, or you could create restricted FTP accounts that only have access to portions of your account. I would coordinate with your other group members so that only one person is logged into the cPanel interface at a time, or maybe designate a team leader that will have access to cPanel while the rest just log in via FTP. Just some ideas to help you out, but your account definitely isn't suspended.

First off, thank you for the rapid response.

So I have cleared my cache, and made sure no one else was logged in...

Again the page pops up that the account is suspended...What has happened this time?

We are starting to upload our pages and test out our functionality, locally as well as online, and we have this issue again.

First off, thank you for the rapid response. So I have cleared my cache, and made sure no one else was logged in... Again the page pops up that the account is suspended...What has happened this time? We are starting to upload our pages and test out our functionality, locally as well as online, and we have this issue again.

Can anyone tell me what is going on?!

cPanel: ksugroup website: campusconnect.helionet.org
campusconnect.heliohost.org is not the domain associated with the ksugroup account.

Yes, it is...when I go to login to the cpanel I use:

campusconnect.heliohost.org/cpanel

And the login name is: ksugroup

Now I cannot even access the main page, and see my default index page I made.

And as I type this, it seems to not want to login to the cpanel

I understand this is a free service and you are trying to help out, but this is crazy to keep seeing the suspended page, keep clearing my cache and wonder why I cannot login, or access the website.

This account was created the other day on Feb 7 2013

I've never tested it, but I suspect that if multiple people are logged into cPanel at the same time it would probably prevent log ins, log out the other instances of the same account, or flag your account with brute force protection.

Just tried, logged in on phone, logged in on pc, navigated through pc then navigated through phone. cPanel apparently has no issue with multiple logins, as long as the credentials are correct. I don't see much of a problem with multiple users being on at the same time, though maybe one guy could inadvertently nerf database records that another group member is trying to use, or multiple people hacking up a single webpage, that'd be a nightmare.

Good to know. There was a user from Africa a while back that had some completely wonky ISP; for whatever reason this crazy ISP would randomly change his IP address every couple minutes, and it was wreaking havok on his Johnny account because the system was assuming someone was session jacking him. I was wondering if the same thing would happen with multiple users logging into the same account. I guess you're fine as long as you don't use the same session ID from a new IP address.