[Solved] New Account Same Problem

richardm

user: RikMann8

server: johnny

url: manning-eberts.heliohost.org

Reference this post - http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/14717-solved-login-attempt-failed/ - same person, new account, same problem!! I set up a new account and received the email stating that fact. I waited at least 48 hours, and when I tried to login all I get is that the "The Login is Invalid". I tried resetting the password, and once again I failed to receive a confirmation email!! I setup a new gmail account, so I know my email is good. What's the deal guys!!

Edit - I believe that since I tried to reset my password but received NO confirmation email, my account is now completely inaccessible by me.

Your account password has been reset, tested, and emailed to your contact email address. Keep in mind that both the password and your username are case sensitive and must be typed exactly as they appear in the email. Let us know if you are still unable to log into your account.

I am glad you asked that question, because I was going to ask the same thing. My original password was 16 characters. If there is a maximum number of characters that a password can or should be, should that not be mentioned on the signup form?

Also, the question as to why I did not receive an email when trying to reset my password was never answered. Does that also have to do with the amount of characters in the original password?