[Solved] Login Attempt Failed!

richardm

a. rmanning

b. stevie

c. manning-eberts.heliohost.org

It has been over 48 hours and I am unable to login to cpanel. The Status Script says - Either we could not find that account in the database, or it has already become active. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Will this account be able to be fixed?

I don't know. No one has tried yet. Some other staff member can try manually resetting your password, but I can't do much more than talk to you when I'm on my phone.

If not just delete it and I will create a new one.

You can do that too if you want to; it's up to you.

Your account password has been reset, tested, and emailed to your contact email address. Keep in mind that both the password and your username are case sensitive and must be typed exactly as they appear in the email. Let us know if you are still unable to log into your account.

Krydos - I am unable to receive the emails at the address provided when I signed up, it was only meant to be temporary until I got another one set up. I had no idea that I would have this kind of problem setting this account up. I have since set up another email address. If you could resend the information mentioned in the previous post to - ?????? - I would greatly appreciate it.

Edit - email address removed. If you need/want the email address, post and let me know how to get it to you.

Unfortunately, if we emailed the login credentials for any account to any random email address that someone posted then anyone could gain access to any account on our system. However, since this particular account has never been logged in to and no files have been uploaded or any other sign of ownership I have deleted it for you and you can create a new account. I would recommend choosing an email address that you have access to this time around.