[Solved] How's My Site's Load Doing?

toxicious

I made some changes the other day and it would be great to know if the performance of the site has improved since then.

Last time someone checked (Krydos) my site had the second most load of all the sites on Stevie.

(Btw, I am pretty sure the Follow this topic doens't work for some reason, I never get emails even though the settings are correct!)

(Btw, I am pretty sure the Follow this topic doens't work for some reason, I never get emails even though the settings are correct!)

Have you checked your spam/junk folders?

Have you checked your spam/junk folders?

How ironic, now I got an email! I guess it works after all then :P

For the 24 hour period starting at 00:00 PST 2013-01-23 until 23:59 2013-01-23 your account was 13th highest load overall. For the 13 hour period starting at 00:00 PST 2013-01-24 until now you are the 8th highest load.

I'd say that fixing the shoutbox.php solved your load issues and it seems unlikely you will get suspended again.

• Like 1

I just wish more people were willing to try to fix high load problems. It seems most of the people who get suspended for high load just say something like "thanx for u halp" and then cause twice as much load the next day. The point of high load suspensions and second chances are to alert webmasters to problems and then get those problems fixed which you have done. So thank you.

I just wish more people were willing to try to fix high load problems. It seems most of the people who get suspended for high load just say something like "thanx for u halp" and then cause twice as much load the next day. The point of high load suspensions and second chances are to alert webmasters to problems and then get those problems fixed which you have done. So thank you.

yeah it is really sad people don't care. My opinion is that you always deserve to get one warning/notification of stuff you do wrong in your life. If you do it wrong again, then you should get punished.

Maybe it would help if you actually told them, when unsuspending them, that if this happens too often (or something not so harsh), then you will suspend them for a longer period of time.

Maybe it would help if you actually told them, when unsuspending them, that if this happens too often (or something not so harsh), then you will suspend them for a longer period of time.

When they're resuspended for the same reason, high load, excessive mail, etc, we tell them it's their last chance to get their act together. I think for some people after they get their wrist slap the first time they do whatever and when suspended again they post and don't bother checking back since hey, last time it was no big thing.

Yeah I think it's like that. People should learn to appreciate what is free.

Btw I took the survey, and the only thing I voted a little less on is the cPanel features. The reason is the lack of load stats. I know you can provide us with it if we ask you, but I think it would be a lot easier if we could just see the current load ourselves, tweak a little, check back an hour later and so on.

Though last time I heard something about that someone said they were turned off due to they increasing the load on the server (?). If they're really increasing the load that much, then I suppose it's best if they're off.

The reason is the lack of load stats. I know you can provide us with it if we ask you, but I think it would be a lot easier if we could just see the current load ourselves, tweak a little, check back an hour later and so on.

Though last time I heard something about that someone said they were turned off due to they increasing the load on the server (?).

There's also this: http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/14179-answered-site-load-information/