[Answered] My Account Not Set

scitechsolutions

Your NS records are set to

Name Server:NS1.BH-PK-1.WEBHOSTBOX.NET

Name Server:NS2.BH-PK-1.WEBHOSTBOX.NET

to be hosted with us they need to be set to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org.

How long ago did you create your account?

His account was created 12 minutes after his first post.

if possible please setup my account..

The account creation process is fully automated. Posting on the forums neither speeds up the process nor slows it down. All new domains added to our hosting can be expected to show queued for up to 24 hours after you add them.

Account creation is based on server load. If the load is high accounts are created slower or not at all. If the load is low accounts are created nearly instantly. Also account creation is automatically halted during nightly maintenance to prevent conflicts from occurring. So it all boils down to the amount of time it takes for an account to be created can be rather random.

Check your email's Junk/Spam folder, see if there's an email from us there about account creation errors.

His account was created and active 12 minutes after his first post.

I'm guessing he has port 2082 blocked in his firewall. Unfortunately if you have port 2082 blocked and you refuse to change your nameservers you cannot log into your account.

Two options to fix your inability to log in:

1. Allow connections on port 2082. Then log in at http://heliohost.org/

2. Set your nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org then you can log in with port 80 at http://cpanel.scitechsolutions.co.in/