[Answered] Cant Not Change The Nameserver

kukugo

when my domain server try change the nameserver to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org they get the following error:

Nameserver error

ERROR: 116 SOA record response must be authoritative (resolver, answer) ([/10.121.46.11|/2001:608:6:7:6:0:0:11]=&--#62;65.19.143.3:53 (UDP, PROTOCOL_EXPLICITLY_CHOSEN, Timeout: 3s, Retry: 1 x 0s, unsecure, ignoreTC), [/10.121.46.11|/2001:608:6:7:6:0:0:11]=&--#62;65.19.143.3:53 (UDP, PROTOCOL_EXPLICITLY_CHOSEN, Timeout: 3s, Retry: 1 x 0s, unsecure, ignoreTC): &--#60;No records&--#62;)

Nameserver error

ERROR: 901 Unexpected RCODE (target, entity, RCODE) (64.62.211.133/64.62.211.133:53,peng1985.de, REFUSED)

and my domain server told me that the problem should be solved by yours not by them. i want ask how can i solve the problem?

Domain:peng1985.de

server:johnny

username:kukugo

The problem is actually with the registrar refusing to let you change the nameservers. Most registrars let you change the nameservers to whatever you want, but for some reason more and more registrars assume users are too stupid to know what nameservers to use and they only let you change them if everything is ready to go on the nameservers already.

The reason not everything is not ready on our nameservers is because your account hasn't even been created yet. Give it 24 hours once your account is created and you should be able to set your registrar ns settings to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org, or you could just insist that they set it for you now because you own the domain and you should be allowed to set it to whatever you want to.

• 1 month later...

Well, the issue occurs since .DE domains have a requirement of having a DNS zone setup first on the name servers you are trying to use..

so at name servers ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org yoiu should have ONLY 2 NS records i.e

** peng1985.de IN NS ns1.heliohost.org

** peng1985.de IN NS ns2.heliohost.org

Once these NS records are created and propogated..you can use the name servers on the domain peng1985.de