PDA's

PocketPC or Palm  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ive had a palm for a couple years, and I like it best cuz theres more you can run on it. Its been around longer, which I think only makes it better since the company's had more time to work out bugs and make things better.

I dont have any but this reminds me...

at my old scool, our test scores were so good that they used money we earned from grants for it. the school bought PDAs to beused by every student and every teacher! then i moved schools and i dint get to have one even though i was on the 97 percentile of the whoile school. -_-

wouldn't that kinda give you that feeling of upsetness?

wow really! :) neat! my nation was 98 because my whole school is kinda smart so that brought me down. i find it interesting most of my internet friends everywhere in the world are smart. actually i dont because its somewhat idiodic people who dont understand things like this. even my mom! no matter how many times i explain, she doesnt know how a message board/forum works!

• 2 weeks later...

I use a Pocket PC as well, the Hewlett-Packard iPAQ h4155. I find Pocket PCs 2 be better than most Palm based PDAs. I mean, the interface is just better, and it can allow third-party applications. Not 2 mention that eh Palm OS is primitive because it felt that the Windows Mobile OS wasn't a threat, and now it's fallen behind. it may have been the first 2 revolutionize mobile handhelds, but now it is a dying flame. But Sony's Clie line made good use of the Palm OS and made it look way better than even Windows Mobile. But typically, the Pocket PCs r more powerful,so I would use my iPAQ over a Palm anyday.