[Solved] 404 Not Found Error

rezabagh

some thing strange happened ! my account was on stive but NOW it is on johnny !!! and there is Not Found error ! I need to back on stive server Please .

My username : rezabagh

server : it was stive but noe it is Johnny !! I di not know why !!!

domain : vpngroups.in

my HelioHost park domain is : shop-place.in

------------------------------------------------------------------

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_wsgi/3.3 Python/2.7.1 Server at shop-place.in Port 80

You've been suspended 3 times for causing high load on Stevie. Your options are:

1. Permenant suspension.

2. Move to Johnny, and get another chance.

The choice seemed pretty obvious to me so I decided for you, but you're welcome to choose option 1 if you wish.

I think cl58 made it pretty clear the last time.

This was your second suspension for the same reason. Another suspension for high load will be permanent with no option to recover your account data.

All log records of load are deleted when an account is moved between servers, but if I recall correctly from memory your site was causing about three times as much load as the second highest load account.

My recommendation is not to wait until a suspension, but rather give your site a week or so of regular operation then come here to ask how it has performed over the past week. Right now your site is causing zero load, but that's probably because you don't even have your nameservers set.