[Answered] Cannot Reset My Password

z94023

Hello,

I forgot my password for "Johnny" hosting and I need to reset it.

But each time when I try I cannot do this.

I click to link from received email, then I enter received confirmation code,

then I click the "Submit" button... and the page simply reloads without any errors.

I try this three days, but without success

Can you help me?

I just do not understand what I do wrong

(name of my hosting account is "z94023")

Thanx

First of all, you've got to realize that you're using a service located on the west coast of the US. Generally we aren't awake at 12:09am, 4:10am, etc like you are in Ukraine.

Your account was still partially suspended from the last suspension (probably from inactivity) and you aren't able to reset the password or login while an account is suspended. I have manually unsuspended your account. Try logging in now, and if it doesn't work try resetting your password again. Let us know if you're still having issues logging in.

Thank you very much!

I understand now that I have not forgot my password

But I cannot understand a relationship between suspension of account and its password

In any case, I'm sorry for my unnecessary persistance

HelioHost is the nice free hosting

Now I will read carefully all your documentation to avoid "suspension of account" in the future

Thank you, now my test site works as I expected

But I cannot understand a relationship between suspension of account and its password

Umm, it wouldn't be much of a suspension if you could still log in. When an account is suspended whatever the reason is, the password is scrambled to prevent the user from logging in. When an account is unsuspended the scrambled password is restored to what it was before reallowing access for the user to log in.