[Answered] Cannot Find My Username In Database At Cpanel

vasderm

Dear sirs,

I have created few months ago a helionet account here, at forum.

I remember that I created a cpanel account then, but when I put username and password, I get the next message:

"We're sorry, but we could not find that username in the database."

So I'm now trying to create a cpanel account, but I'm facing a problem every time I put my id's on HelioHost Signup Form.

I cannot understand what could possibly be wrong. I always keep usernames and passwords in a notebook so as to remember them, so I surely put the right id's.

Any help would be welcomed.

Best regards

Like Shinryuu said, if you don't log into your account at least once every 30 days it will be suspended for inactivity, but in addition to that if you don't reactivate an inactive account it can end up deleted too. If you state what your username, domain, and server that you created your account with we can check to see if it's been deleted or not. Otherwise you might need to just create a new account.

I tried to reactivate it with the given script, but I get this message:

"We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error."

the username is vasderm

domain --> vasderm.heliohost.org

server --> Johnny

I created the account the period that server Johnny was facing some issues and was down or something. That is why I haven't logged for so long.

That username and/or domain is not located on our system. Most likely it was deleted due to inactivity. Feel free to create a new account and restore any backup data you may have, because Heliohost does not keep any backups of your data once your account has been deleted.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we have to automatically delete inactive accounts to make room for users who are still active otherwise our servers would soon be overloaded. To prevent this from happening again in the future don't forget to log into your account at least once every 30 days.