[Solved] Error 500

zapear

Hello. I was testing some PHP code within my account (this same name) but now all my pages show a 500 Internal Server Error. Even the /cpanel or a single phpinfo file. A guy on IRC says everything is normal with him. Did I do something wrong?

My site's tracking uses PHP and it logged my visit to my index page just now. You probably passed your process limits during your testing, it'll be fixed in a while.

This is the message I get upon visiting your site (zapear.heliohost.org)
malformed header from script /index.php
Check your header() in your index.php. Be sure the header() function is placed before thetag.

This is just a generic message. I wrote a simple <?php phpinfo(); ?> page and it gives me the same error. Like I said, even the zapear.heliohost.org/cpanel page throws this error.

You had multiple instances of admin/index2.php running for the past 11+ hours. I killed them for you, but make sure your scripts terminate properly and you shouldn't have this 500 error problem in the future.

Thank you.

Hmm, I think that have something to do with the server (weird) caching that file. I was doing some coding and many times not seeing any modification. I was using the web file manager. Will try a ftp program now.