[Solved] Stevie Phpmyadmin Error

awizard

Thank you, I can log in now.

However, another error has occurred while I am in cPanel. When I try to access phpMyAdmin I got this message:

phpMyAdmin - Error

Cannot start session without errors, please check errors given in your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly.

Hello,

I am having troubles with sessions?

Whenever I the php function session_start is called, this happens:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_ce9e8a87f1ad33dc37380ee97f1ac91e, O_RDWR) failed: Read-only file system (30) in /home/mcdawn/public_html/dev/index.php on line 5

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mcdawn/public_html/dev/index.php:5) in/home/mcdawn/public_html/dev/index.php on line 5

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/mcdawn/public_html/dev/index.php:5) in/home/mcdawn/public_html/dev/index.php on line 5

Line 5 is session_start().

Note this is not only just my code, but also on other scripts like, XenForo:

An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_e47_0.MYI' (Errcode: 30) in /home/mcdawn/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

I don't know what went wrong, this hasn't happened until just today, but if someone could help me out here that would be great.

cPanel username: mcdawn

Domain: http://mcdawn.com/

My site's error log is blank. As I have mentioned, the error is occurring from phpMyAdmin in cPanel, not from my website.

EDIT: My site's PHP scripts haven't been able to connect to my MySQL database and I have been getting this error message:ERROR 1 (HY000): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_e47_0.MYI' (Errcode: 30)'

After doing some Googling it looks like the source of the problem is that the permissions for /tmp has been messed up.

After doing some Googling it looks like the source of the problem is that the permissions for /tmp has been messed up.

That's what it looks like. /tmp seems to have lost its write permission.

PMA gives that error, and my site is showing session errors complaining that /tmp has a read-only filesystem...