[Answered] Site Load Information

rc15385

If you follow the guidelines from Piotr and myself you should be fine. I'm not sure I like the idea of users knowing the load they're causing as that information could be abused by malicious users running daemons and such at just under the noticeable 'you get suspended here' limit, then these same users could get more free domains, free emails, and make multiple accounts to compensate for the throttle.

If possible you can mail all the users Load information on daily basis if they request ... Please add this functionality because I dont want my site down because of overload on your servers.. and even after adding this functionality server downs will be less in future and uptime will increase isnt that... Hope you will think about this.. and also Information should consist of details such as which files are causing load and why and solution to that...

Thanks and regards

I dont want my site down because of overload on your servers

A legitimate site should never have to worry about this, unless they have an absolutely massive following.

even after adding this functionality server downs will be less in future and uptime will increase isnt that

That's exactly the opposite of what would happen, read my earlier post if you don't understand why.