[Solved] Please Cancel New Hosting Account

fietser

I just created a hosting account at HelioHost.

I did not completely understnd what I was doing. I thought to creacte a account for free webspace. Only when I recieved the confirmation email, I did understand that the account was for hosting.

I do not want this hosting account.

Can you cancel this account for me?

On this moment it is still not created, hope that it can be cancelled before creation.

My domain is hosted by another company, and i do not want to change this.

I got this email:

--

Your hosting account at HelioHost has been added to the creation queue. Here is your account information:

Username: fietser (note: case sensitive!)

Domain: fietser.eu

Control Panel URL: http://fietser.eu/cpanel

Please note that it will take up to 24 hours before you can log in, and up to 48 hours before your website is up and running. Also note that your account will be automatically pruned if you do not log in to your control panel for a period of one month.

--

Thank you,

Taco Petri

You can use the 500 MB of storage for anything you want as long as it doesn't violate the ToS http://wiki.helionet.org/Terms

If you wish to delete your account you can do so with this link http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/delete once the account is created.

If the issue is that your main domain is incorrect you can use this link http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/domain to change your domain to something that you don't already have hosted elsewhere.

Dear Krydos,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I am not so good in internet (and English) so I have one more qquestion.

On this moment I do have this domain, and using another company to redirect email and website-adresses.

Do you think this account will not affect this? I am affraid that asspecially my email will not be forwarded, and I cannot communicate...

Second, I was so stupid to lose already my password for the account 'fietser'

I tried to reset my password. The site tell's me that it will be send to my mailadress, but I did not get eny mail. Can you send me e new password on the mailadres from the 'fietser' account?

(I do not want to post my mail here, but anything before (at)fietser.eu will be good (on this moment)

Mybe It could not be send, because I just mad the account today, but I am affraid that I will not be able to use this mailadres after teh account has been made, so I never be able to recieve a password,,,,

If it is not affecting anything from forwarding, I will be very happy to use this account for the space it will offer.

Thank you very much

Taco

Thank you very much for your answer. I am not so On this moment I do have this domain, and using another company to redirect email and website-adresses. Do you think this account will not affect this? I am affraid that asspecially my email will not be forwarded, and I cannot communicate...

No domain will not be hosted with us unless you change the nameservers of the domain, so creating an account won't affect your current hosting unless you change settings at your registrar.

Second, I was so stupid to lose already my password for the account 'fietser' I tried to reset my password. The site tell's me that it will be send to my mailadress, but I did not get eny mail. Can you send me e new password on the mailadres from the 'fietser' account? (I do not want to post my mail here, but anything before (at)fietser.eu will be good (on this moment) Mybe It could not be send, because I just mad the account today, but I am affraid that I will not be able to use this mailadres after teh account has been made, so I never be able to recieve a password,,,, If it is not affecting anything from forwarding, I will be very happy to use this account for the space it will offer.

The account hasn't even been created yet so you can't reset or log into an account that hasn't been created. You will receive another email once your account is ready to be logged into.