[Solved] Mysql Server Has Been Offline For At Least 7 Hours

gacanepa

I'm a little confused why you didn't report this after 1 hour or as soon as you noticed, but yes MySQL on Johnny did seem to be having some issues. It wasn't actually down, but it was being so slow that it may as well have been. It seems to be working better now. Thanks for reporting this issue because we can't fix things that we don't know about. Let us know if you're still having issues connecting to MySQL.

I'm a little confused why you didn't report this after 1 hour or as soon as you noticed, but yes MySQL on Johnny did seem to be having some issues. It wasn't actually down, but it was being so slow that it may as well have been. It seems to be working better now. Thanks for reporting this issue because we can't fix things that we don't know about. Let us know if you're still having issues connecting to MySQL.

I did not report this issue after 1 hour because I assumed you might have been working on it already - I thought you already knew about it (don't you guys have a NMS or something to monitor the servers and the status of its services?). Then I got busy with something else and checked again later (5 or 6 hours later) and it was still down / slow.

By the way, MySQL is again down or slow (has been in and out the same way for the last 2 days).