[Answered] New Account Question

limitzcash

I have a question for when new accounts are created.

Are the accounts created and setup manually, or automatically by the system ?

I have just moved from Johnny , to Stevie, and I have been waiting for almost 48hrs to have my account created (I think, I could be wrong).

Im not trying to sound like I am rushing anyone, or anything. Please don't take it like that.

I am just curious, on how the system is setup. Usually, on other hosts, the accounts are created and setup instantly.

Also, is there anyway to get my Account setup any faster ? If not, then thats fine, no rush. ;)

By the way, Heliohost is the best free host provider, that I have ever came across (In my opinion anyway) . Do you guys offer paid services, such as- Shared Hosting, VPS, etc. ? Any Paid or Free services, that are hosted offshore?

Thank You,

-Gary (limitzcash)

HelioHost Username: limitz

Main Domain: thetechgenius.net

Server: Stevie

Are the accounts created and setup manually, or automatically by the system ?

Automatically.

I have just moved from Johnny , to Stevie, and I have been waiting for almost 48hrs to have my account created (I think, I could be wrong).

Well, the wiki says delete, wait 48 hours, create, wait 48 hours so it sounds like the guide is accurate.

Im not trying to sound like I am rushing anyone, or anything. Please don't take it like that.

Account creations, and deletions are based on server load so the only way to rush anyone would be to ask everyone on both servers to stop visiting their sites or something.

I am just curious, on how the system is setup. Usually, on other hosts, the accounts are created and setup instantly.

Well, the problem with that is what if 500 people all try to create their account at once? 500 instant account creations would surely crash the server. Part of the reason we can provide 99%+ uptime is because we balance out the load as much as possible.

Also, is there anyway to get my Account setup any faster ? If not, then thats fine, no rush. ;)

Nope.

By the way, Heliohost is the best free host provider, that I have ever came across (In my opinion anyway) .

Thanks, we think so too.

Do you guys offer paid services, such as- Shared Hosting, VPS, etc. ?

No, the problem with services that offer paid services is they try to pressure you at every turn to buy their paid services. Whether it is disabling all sorts of useful features, and then telling you that you can upgrade to premium or something like that. Another common scam is registrar's making it so complicated to host your purchased domain anywhere other than their bundled hosting that you just give up and let them take your money.

Any Paid or Free services, that are hosted offshore?

I raise my eyebrow at you in a questioning manner as to why you would even ask this question, but if you don't live in the US then yes our servers are located "offshore". If you do live in the US then the servers are on the same shore as you. I guess it just depends on your perspective.

Thank you for the fast reply. I only ask about the offshore servers because, of the content of links that I can allow my members to post. I have Licences for all my software, nothing is nulled, or pirated. Since its onshore, I wont allow my members to post any unwanted links.

Thank you again. ;)