[Inactive] Suspended: Kaywebtr

username: kaywebtr

domain: kayweb.net

server : stevie

you have not already deleted was living what I want to back up to get to my data back after just wipe the load will not be

After the first turn was living my server was hacked into my site I've got to get to my data files are also deleted, please kayweb.net :(

Please see the need to back up your old kaywebtr

Help Please I need to know that older backups in kaywebtr : '(

Let me get my fallback, then please delete

another server, I've got you turned off the account, but my site was hacked kayweb.net files have been deleted, please: (

Heelllppppp Pleaseeeeeeeee :'(

I have a very hard time understanding what you're saying or asking for. I understand that English isn't everyone's primary language and that's fine. However, we only provide support in English and you would surely get better results if you put more effort into communicating what it is exactly that you need. Perhaps if English isn't your primary language you can find someone more fluent to translate for you?

Anyways, communication issues aside, the account kaywebtr is suspended because only one account is allowed per person. When someone is found owning multiple accounts they are all suspended until the owner chooses one account to keep and the rest are deleted. Which account do you want to keep and which accounts would you like us to delete for you?

You've said something about being hacked also. If your account is hacked simply delete all corrupted files and replace the with the original versions from a backup file. That's one of the many reasons why we suggest taking frequent backups of your site.

From what I think I understand he used to host his site here then left then his site got hacked and he wants the account reactivated to grab a working backup; from your post on the other thread I gather that the account in question's already been deleted? Which would mean we wouldn't have a backup to give him.