[Solved] Queued: Krausse

a. My HelioHost username: krausse

b. the server my account is on: http://stevie.heliohost.org:

c. your HelioHost main domain ckx.heliohost.org

Hello I assume i did something wrong, I added via parked domain the domain fotofreunde-muelsen.de.vu, but it show the "HELIOHOST ACCOUNT QUEUED".

What let me think that i had somethings not right configured is, that www.fotofreunde-muelsen.de.vu works. Maybe some local admin could help me.

That domain was added to the system approximately 6.5 hours ago. New domains can show queued for up to 24 hours. If it still shows queued after waiting an additional 17.5 hours then make sure you clear your browser cache. If it still shows queued after clearing your browser cache try viewing the domain through a free proxy. If it still shows queued after all of that let us know because you might have a problem.

If it still shows queued after clearing your browser cache try viewing the domain through a free proxy.

I didn't even bother to try opening the domain since the creation date was so recent, but I guess that was just the modify time that he last changed it.

Since I don't have access to all that juicy info I just check every URL on the suspended/queued forum, that way I can check if it's a local issue or a genuine issue that actually needs admin attention.