DOS & Windows 3.0

• 2 months later...

the earliest computer we had was 95.

but my relatives have dos

i still like to run dos on win98 and xp and play arround.

at school i added me to users and set myself as administrator. but i undid it in 5 minutes, i was just playing and didnt feel like being expelled.

the earliest computer we had was 95.

but my relatives have dos

i still like to run dos on win98 and xp and play arround.

at school i added me to users and set myself as administrator. but i undid it in 5 minutes, i was just playing and didnt feel like being expelled.

Thats ONE way of getting around school www-filters! lol. We have macs at our school... :cry:

I run DOS 6.1 along side linux and XP on this machine!

Gosh! I'm from the time where the screen on the computed was blue and DOS was the only thing working. From the time when the first game with sound came out.... Barbarian. Win 3.0 was the program who ran my second computer. It was a 386 with 10 MB of HD i guess... It was in 1991. I had seven years. Didn't knew it was yet possible to use these programs (sure, MS DOS prompt is still very handy sometimes, but win 3.1????????????). So many memories ^_^

mine was pc... black from the DOS screen and blue from the loading screen... Every single program had to be typed in DOS... I learned DOS languadge at 7... dir /p, cd.. c:/

exit... things like that... makes me remind my childhood... :D

Those were the good old days -_-

But now are the good NEW days :yay: