[Answered] Website Hack Please Help!

Coldwin

The best advice for a hacked website is just to delete all the files and upload a backup that you know is clean. It's also a good idea to try to figure out how they got access in the first place and once you have everything cleared out harden your site so it can't happen again. Each user is responsible for their own site and their own content. If you want an admin to do something we can either suspend your account until you have time to deal with it, or delete it all for you.

Suspended. I remember you now. You're the one that never responded to this:

Your account is currently using 263 MB; 262MB of which is in public_html. I also noticed that you now have at least two accounts. Each user is allowed to have one account. Which account would you like to keep and which account(s) would you like me to delete for you?

Seems karma might be taking care of you for breaking our rules anyways. ^_^

Not that anyone deserves to be hacked or anything. I just think that it's kind of ironic that the penalty for having more than one account is suspension and you ended up asking to be suspended anyways.