[Answered] My Site Refuses To Respond

GLaDOS

I'm getting this from firefox The server at firemaster1337.co.cc is taking too long to respond. I am hosted on stevie.

Update it is now allowing me to access the site

I think I may have been accessing it a bit to fast and it blocked me because it thought it was a flood attack

Mods please delete this thread or atleast let me keep it closed.

I don't understand why it needs to be deleted or closed. Can you explain that?

FYI:

Topics posted in customer service or suspended accounts are closed after 48 hours of inactivity if they are marked as [solved], because those topics generally are specific to one account or one specific problem that affects all accounts on a server.

Unresolved topics in customer service where the Heliohost staff are asking for information like username or domain and the topic creator never responds are closed after one week and marked [inactive]. If the unresolved topic has all the necessary information, but all the staff who have worked in it are stumped or it will take more than a week to resolve are escalated so they won't be flagged as inactive, buried, and forgotten.

Topics posted in questions are kept open because someone might have the same question someday and want to bring an old topic back by adding more information or asking for more information on the same topic.