[Answered] Queued Addon Domain

dvd1291

Sorry for the lack of info... I've added Myitcommunity.tk domain on stevie my username would be dvd1291.. Thanks for the response... I am Using Cloudflare to improve performance and security ... I usually point A records instead of name servers. I point 216.218.192.170 to myitcommunity.

It's impossible to tell if you have it set up right since you're using cloudflare because one of their "features" is to hide that kind of information since it's all filtered through their site. When I use cloudflare I usually set up the domain straight to the hosting, and then convert it to cloudflare after everything is verified as working. You don't have to do it that way though; it just makes things easier to troubleshoot sometimes.

In general all new domains -- new accounts, new subdomains, new addon domains, and new parked domains -- will show queued for up to 24 hours. If it shows queued after 24 hours from when you set up the domain the first step is to clear your browser cache or try viewing the site through some proxies that won't have cached information. If it still shows queued after that you know you have a problem.

I'm reminded of this guy http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/13054-answered-site-queued-for-past-4-days/ which I'm 98% sure was trying to set up a phishing site anyways and refused to set his domain to our nameservers and never could get his settings correct on cloudflare.

• Like 1