[Solved] Suspended: Net2010

net2010

a: net2010

b: Stevie

C: windsornetballclub@heliohost.org

Our club wasn't playing over the summer, and so I didn't log into our site often enough. And we did get the suspension email on August 8th, but I got sick and my hubby only kept up with our private email accounts. I am so terribly sorry for not keeping up with your policy and am deastated that all our stuff is gone. If you happen to have it still, would it be possible to please, please restore it? I will have hours of work ahead of me to get all the content back up, and we start our season next Tuesday already.

Please help! :o Thank you for your patience with me.

net2010

That username and/or domain is not located on our system. Most likely it was deleted due to inactivity. Feel free to create a new account and restore any backup data you may have, because Heliohost does not keep any backups of your data once your account has been deleted.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we have to automatically delete inactive accounts to make room for users who are still active otherwise our servers would soon be overloaded. To prevent this from happening again in the future don't forget to log into your account at least once every 30 days.

OK, now I tried twice to sign up again for a new account, but I get the same message: Sorry, a DNS entry for windsornetballclub.heliohost.org already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster). - I have no idea what this message means or how to delete whatever it is from wherever it's at. I'm not good at this. I know a wee bit of html and that's where it ends already. Please help me out so I can get our site back up and running before the weekend!