[Solved] Deleted My Account, To Rehost It. Now, New Account Won't Work.

Furr

Username: furtifex

My password: If you NEED it, Message me. However, unless I was on a VPN at the time, my IPs should prove it.

I was thinking I misstyped my password, but I didn't get the email to request a new password.

BTW: It was hosted on Steve.

Since the account you listed was created roughly five hours after you made your post I'm going to assume that you were trying to log into and reset a password on an account that hadn't even been created yet. The reason it sometimes takes a while for a new account to be created is because account creation is one of the highest load activities our servers perform so they are set up to automatically balance the load throughout the day. That's why the email you receive when you create a new account says

Please note that it will take up to 24 hours before you can log in.

Also keep in mind that no one should ever ask you for your password for any reason. If anyone does ask you for your password please report it so we can investigate. All Heliohost staff are capable of manually resetting passwords so there would never be a legitimate case where you would need to tell anyone your password.

Anyways, is everything working as expected for you now?